My first colour pencil drawing.
Colored pencils can be pointed out as a great medium in the world. Today it is a very popular medium. A colored pencil is harder to handle than a graphite pencil. It must be handled with great patience. Also, like other media, it is difficult to mix colors. But it can be avoided by working with it often.
The first time I did a colored pencil drawing was in 2020. It took me about 3 days. It had to be done very patiently. But in the end the result was good. Then I drew some more colored pencil drawings. in the end I was very happy. But unfortunately, in addition to those designs, it has not been possible to apply a colored pencil design to this day. The boredom in me may have caused it. But I felt it was a great art form. It will amaze you. If you are busy with something, keep it up. Because then that task will be difficult for you.
The first time I did a colored pencil drawing was in 2020. It took me about 3 days. It had to be done very patiently. But in the end the result was good. Then I drew some more colored pencil drawings. in the end I was very happy. But unfortunately, in addition to those designs, it has not been possible to apply a colored pencil design to this day. The boredom in me may have caused it. But I felt it was a great art form. It will amaze you. If you are busy with something, keep it up. Because then that task will be difficult for you.
N.Jayamal Perera.
VA/20/008
Wow .. very beautiful colors pencils art
ReplyDeleteThanks 😊
Deletenice work
ReplyDeleteThanks 😊
Delete